Ok

Which Country Have A Unique Flag In The World

Asked By: Rabi Singh, From : Sri Lanka
Question : Which Country Have A Unique Flag In The World
I want to know that which flag is unique in this world. I have seen a lot of flag but all look almost same but i am intrested to know unique things in the world and i want to know samething about flag. Please share with me that which flag is unique among all the national flags.
Asked On : 7/18/2019 11:01:04
Category : Country

Answers::

Emaly said...

Hello there brother. I have a lot of idea about national flag.All the country have their own unique flag. None of the country flag match with each other. But if you want to know its uniqueness, as I know the unique flag among the all flag is Nepal's National flag. You will found all flags in rectangular shape but Nepal flag is triangular in shape. So the triangular shape made it unique flag. You can also search in google about Nepal and you will found all about it. Thanks.