Ok

Which platform is best to start blogging

Asked By: Ekzal Many, From : Malaysia
Question : Which platform is best to start blogging
Hii! I have some knowledge about android, hacking, and many more. I want to pack all my informations into a blog. Where and in which platform should I startstart sharing my knowledge which suits me. I don't want to spend a single money on it. Anyone suggest me.
Asked On : 7/16/2019 19:10:27
Category : Website

Answers::

Anonymous said...

Hello. If you want to start blogging for free without spending a single penny, you can use some platform like blogger(blogspot.com), WordPress(wordpress.com) but I recommend you to use blogger as it is a product of Google and it is 100% free to use without any hidden fees. As this website (bhasre) is also hosted in blogger platform. You can also earn money with blogger for free using AdSense but not with other platform like WordPress.