Ok

How To Fix Google Play Store Error "No Internet Connection"

Asked By: Jetha Lal, From : Pakistan
Question : How To Fix Google Play Store Error "No Internet Connection"
I have rooted my android phone and use some apps like freedom and I get a error in google play store that No Internet Connection. I have a active internet connection but still it is showing such error. Please help me, I can't be able to get any app and game. Please help.
Asked On : 7/20/2019 9:51:36
Category : Android

Answers::

Androder said...

Hii. If your mobile is not rooted, follow the steps

- Go to settings
- Click on Apps
- Select Google Play Store
- Click on clear data
- Then Restart yyour android (Switch Off & Switch On)

That's All.

If your mobile is rooted, you need a hosts editor app and delet all hosts.
For detailed information see this post. https://androruse.blogspot.com/2018/07/how-to-fix-no-internet-connection-error.html